Sunday 11 March 2007

Mother's Days don't Matter :'o(

My DH and I have just been having a discussion about next Sunday, with it being Mother's Day and all. It's my very first. I just missed out last year, with DS being born just 9 days afterwards, so I really been looking forward to it.

However, DH has other ideas. He wants to go and visit his family, which we've done EVERY Mother's Day since we've lived near them (about 5 years). Why does it have to be about HIS Mum, this year? He just doesn't understand why this is important to me, he says it's just another day, and I'm being stupid. All I wanted was just him, DS and me together for a whole day.

But apparently I'm selfish. He wants to see his family, which BTW we're about to spend 5 days holiday with starting next Monday! Why do we have to see them that day too?

Why doesn't he understand me?

x

No comments: